|OUTPUT PER CYCLE (cc)||4.3||11.9||26.7||47.5||68.4||107||163.8|
|MAXIMUM FREE FLOW (litres/minute)||4.3||11.9||26.7||47.5||68.4||107||163.8|
|MAX. OUTPUT PRESSURE (BAR) WITH AIR SUPPLY OF 7 BAR||4.3||11.9||26.7||47.5||68.4||107||163.8|
For the smaller applications where little or no output flow is required the Uni-Cub offers a cost effective solution.
Seven models giving pressures up to 1,080 bar (15,660psi)
The compact, sturdy and time proved series of Madan air-operated Uni-Cub pumps, are principally designed for pressure testing application but are also used by many OEM customers. The smallest in the Madan pump range, Unicub, offers:
• Seven models ranging from 28 bar to 1,090 bar.
• Stainless steel wetted parts.
• Suitable for pumping water, oil and a wide range of fluids.
• Volume outputs from 0 to 14 litres/minute.
• Automatic stall against closed outlet with no air consumption, automatic restart.
• Minimum air pressure required to start pump will be up to 1 bar.
• Powered by any fixed or portable compressed air source to 7 bar.
• Infinitely variable capacity and discharge pressure through simple regulation of air supply.
• Available in portable pressure test packages (see 'TEST RIGS AND POWERPACKS') .
• Measures only 233mm high x 156mm diameter.
PRESSURE TESTING: Static and burst testing of hoses, valves, tubing, testing of fire extinguishers, gas bottles, pressure vessels, hydraulic circuits and components, aircraft and automobile braking systems, pipeline testing, wellheads.
GENERAL HYDRAULICS: Power source for hydraulic rams and cylinders, scissor lifts, jacks, hydraulic presses, clamping systems, bolt cutters, bolt tensioners, axle lifts, ramps, mobile power supplies.
PROCESS INDUSTRY: Isostatic presses, component life tests, chemical injection, etching machines, spraying equipment, lamination processes, impregnation machines.
CONSTRUCTION AND MINING: Grit blasting equipment, rock breakers, pressure cutters/washers, rock drills, injection equipment.