The Madan Mark 7 air driven pumps are a tried and tested series of units designed to deliver a wide range of fluids to pressures up to 2440 bar. The range features:
• Twelve models ranging from 27-2440 bar
• Stainless steel wetted parts
• Suitable for pumping water, oil and a wide range of fluids
• Volume outputs from 0 to 37 litres/minute
• Automatic stall against closed outlet with no air consumption, automatic restart
• Minimum air pressure required to start pump will be up to 1 bar
• Powered by any fixed or portable compressed air source to 7 bar
• Infinitely variable capacity and discharge pressure through simple regulation of air supply
• Available in portable pressure test packages
• Measures only 305mm high x 267mm diameter
PRESSURE TESTING: Static and burst testing of hoses, valves, tubing, testing of fire extinguishers, gas bottles, pressure vessels, hydraulic circuits and components, aircraft and automobile braking systems, pipeline testing, wellheads.
GENERAL HYDRAULICS: Power source for hydraulic rams and cylinders, scissor lifts, jacks, hydraulic presses, clamping systems, bolt cutters, bolt tensioners, axle lifts, ramps, mobile power supplies.
PROCESS INDUSTRY: Isostatic presses, component life tests, chemical injection, etching machines, spraying equipment, lamination processes, impregnation machines.
CONSTRUCTION AND MINING: Grit blasting equipment, rock breakers, pressure cutters/washers, rock drills, injection equipment.
|OUTPUT PER CYCLE (cc)||160||70||50||34||23||18||12||8||6||4||2.5||1.7|
|MAXIMUM FREE FLOW (litres/minute)||37||23||15||11||7.3||5.8||3.8||2.8||1.8||1.5||0.84||0.58|
|MAX. OUTPUT PRESSURE (BAR) WITH AIR SUPPLY OF 7 BAR||27||60||90||126||188||240||360||510||750||964||1700||2440|