|OUTPUT PER CYCLE (cc)||28||10||4.5||2.5||1.7||1.1||0.7|
|MAXIMUM FREE FLOW (litres/minute)||14||5||2.4||1.4||0.9||0.6||0.4|
|MAX. OUTPUT PRESSURE (BAR) WITH AIR SUPPLY OF 7 BAR||28||79||175||315||455||710||1080|
The compact, sturdy and time-proven series of Madan air-operated Uni-Cub pumps are principally designed for pressure testing application but are also used by many OEM customers. The smallest in the Madan pump range, Unicub, offers:
• Seven models ranging from 28 bar to 1,080 bar
• Stainless steel wetted parts
• Suitable for pumping water, oil and a wide range of fluids
• Volume outputs from 0 to 14 litres/minute
• Automatic stall against closed outlet with no air consumption, automatic restart
• Minimum air pressure required to start pump will be up to 1 bar
• Powered by any fixed or portable compressed air source to 7 bar
• Infinitely variable capacity and discharge pressure through simple regulation of air supply
• Available in portable pressure test packages
• Measures only 233mm high x 156mm diameter
PRESSURE TESTING: Static and burst testing of hoses, valves, tubing, testing of fire extinguishers, gas bottles, pressure vessels, hydraulic circuits and components, aircraft and automobile braking systems, pipeline testing, wellheads.
GENERAL HYDRAULICS: Power source for hydraulic rams and cylinders, scissor lifts, jacks, hydraulic presses, clamping systems, bolt cutters, bolt tensioners, axle lifts, ramps, mobile power supplies.
PROCESS INDUSTRY: Isostatic presses, component life tests, chemical injection, etching machines, spraying equipment, lamination processes, impregnation machines.
CONSTRUCTION AND MINING: Grit blasting equipment, rock breakers, pressure cutters/washers, rock drills, injection equipment.