The Trojan Type 'M' air driven pumps are a tried and tested series of units designed to deliver a wide range of fluids to pressures up to 2660 bar. The range features:
• Twelve ratios ranging from 29-2660 bar
• Stainless steel wetted parts
• Suitable for pumping water, oil and a wide range of fluids
• Volume outputs from 0.5 to 37 litres/minute
• Automatic stall against closed outlet with no air consumption, automatic restart
• Minimum air pressure required to start pump will be up to 1 bar
• Low pressure running conversion available
• Powered by any fixed or portable compressed air source up to 8 bar
• Infinitely variable capacity and discharge pressure through simple regulation of air supply
• Available in portable pressure test packages
• ATEX II, Cat. 2 GD T5
PRESSURE TESTING: Static and burst testing of hoses, valves, tubing, testing of fire extinguishers, gas bottles, pressure vessels, hydraulic circuits and components, aircraft and automobile braking systems, pipeline testing, wellheads.
GENERAL HYDRAULICS: Power source for hydraulic rams and cylinders, scissor lifts, jacks, hydraulic presses, clamping systems, bolt cutters, bolt tensioners, axle lifts, ramps, mobile power supplies.
PROCESS INDUSTRY: Isostatic presses, component life tests, chemical injection, etching machines, spraying equipment, lamination processes, impregnation machines.
CONSTRUCTION AND MINING: Grit blasting equipment, rock breakers, pressure cutters/washers, rock drills, injection equipment.
|OUTPUT PER CYCLE (cc)||195||86||62||48||30||22||16||10||7||5||3||2|
|MAXIMUM FREE FLOW (litres/minute)||37||23||15||11||7.3||5.8||3.8||2.8||1.8||1.5||0.84||0.58|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE (BAR) WITH 7 BAR AIR SUPPLY PRESSURE||29||65||90||115||185||250||350||525||755||1055||1700||2660||MAXIMUM OUTPUT PRESSURE (BAR) WITH 8 BAR AIR SUPPLY PRESSURE||33||75||104||133||212||288||402||600||866||1208||1945||3040|