The smallest pump in the Trojan range, the Type 'J' is ideal for the smaller capacity applications. These air-operated pumps, are principally designed for pressure testing application but are also used by many OEM customers. The Trojan Type 'J' pump range offers:
• Nine ratios ranging from 14 bar to 1,095 bar
• Stainless steel wetted parts
• Suitable for pumping water, oil and a wide range of fluids
• Volume outputs from 0.4 to 14 litres/minute
• Automatic stall against closed outlet with no air consumption, automatic restart
• Minimum air pressure required to start pump will be up to 1 bar
• Low pressure running conversion available
• Powered by any fixed or portable compressed air source up to 8 bar
• Infinitely variable capacity and discharge pressure through simple regulation of air supply
• Available in portable pressure test packages
• ATEX II, Cat 2, GD T5
PRESSURE TESTING: Static and burst testing of hoses, valves, tubing, testing of fire extinguishers, gas bottles, pressure vessels, hydraulic circuits and components, aircraft and automobile braking systems, pipeline testing, wellheads.
GENERAL HYDRAULICS: Power source for hydraulic rams and cylinders, scissor lifts, jacks, hydraulic presses, clamping systems, bolt cutters, bolt tensioners, axle lifts, ramps, mobile power supplies.
PROCESS INDUSTRY: Isostatic presses, component life tests, chemical injection, etching machines, spraying equipment, lamination processes, impregnation machines.
CONSTRUCTION AND MINING: Grit blasting equipment, rock breakers, pressure cutters/washers, rock drills, injection equipment.
|OUTPUT PER CYCLE (cc)||48||48||19||10||7.5||4.5||3.0||2.1||1.3|
|MAXIMUM FREE FLOW (litres/minute)||10||14||5||3.2||2.4||1.4||0.9||0.6||0.4|
|MAX. OUTPUT PRESSURE (BAR) WITH AIR SUPPLY OF 7 BAR||14||29||73||126||185||290||465||665||1095|