The Trojan Type ‘J’ Portable Powerpack is primarily designed for test and inspection engineers. The Powerpack is produced to incorporate any of the nine models of the Trojan Type ‘J’ hydraulic pump, or alternatively can be fitted with one of the seven models of the Madan Uni-Cub pump.
• Housed in a stainless steel frame the Trojan Type ‘J’ Portable Powerpack is ready for immediate use
• Available with an optional stainless steel reservoir and optional carrying handle (as shown)
• Nine models with maximum test pressures ranging from 16 bar to 1,254 bar
• Suitable for pumping water and a wide range of fluids
• Automatic stall against closed outlet with no air consumption, automatic restart
• Infinitely variable capacity and discharge pressure through simple regulation of air source
• Intended for fixed location or as a portable system
|Maximum free flow (Litres per minute)||10||14||5||3.2||2.4||1.4||0.9||0.6||0.4|
|Maximum output pressure (Bar)|
With an 8 bar air supply.